The below questions are split up by topic and cover some of the common questions that arise. Hopefully these help with your planning! Feel free to email me if you have follow up questions.
The most robust list of all academic FAQs can be found on our webpage here. The below reflects some of the most common questions that arise.
- When will I register for courses?
- How do I register for classes?
- What courses do I have to take?
- I have to take a certain course while I’m abroad to complete my degree on time. How can I guarantee I’ll get in?
- What are the Important Dates of the Program?
Health & Safety
- Will my health insurance work in New York?
- Do I have to pay a co-pay fee at the Student Health Center?
- What if I need counseling while abroad?
- How do I get a phone for use abroad?
- What deadlines do I need to be aware of?