For those who could not a pre-departure orientation, here are some key points to remember:
- On-site orientation on January 27 is mandatory for students who did not study in NY Fall 2016!
- All students must arrive on January 22. in time for the start of classes on January 23.
- Please note that housing is ONLY available during the dates of the program, January 22 – May 17!
- Do not book personal travel until you have arrived and confirmed your syllabi.
- Bring all the prescription drugs you will need for your entire stay. Make sure you talk to your doctor about getting a prescription for any medication you take regularly for the full 4 months. Do NOT ship medication overseas.
If you have any questions or concerns after you have read through the presentation, feel free to email me.