Don’t forget to confirm your place in the program! In order to confirm your intention to enroll, you must accept your offer of admissions. You do NOT need to submit any fee or payment.
If you previously logged into NYU Home and were unable to accept the offer, please clear your browser history/cache – this will delete the information your computer stored about your previous NYUHome session – before attempting to log in again.
To accept or decline your offer:
- Log on to your NYUHome account
- Select the “Academics” Tab
- Click on the “Albert” button
- Within Albert, Select the “Applicants” tab at the top left of the page
- Select the “Application Status” link
- Click on the purple “Admission Offer” button next to your study away application
- Follow all of the prompts to accept or decline your offer of admission
Note: If you accept our offer, please be prepared to pay the reservation fee by e-check. After you make your final decision, the “Admission Offer” button will no longer appear.